Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I've been hiding!!

Yes, it's been way too long since I've last posted so I have to really think hard to fill everyone in on the Furey happenings here on the island. I will load a ton of pics so be sure and check them out! First off I had surgery and didn't work for a month. My Aunt Peggy died which brought my family to a standstill as we all mourned our loss. My mother finally retired and came for a 5 week visit. My father flew out and stayed for the last ten days of Mom's vacation and my friend Kelly brought her daughter Lexi here for Spring break. Tara wrapped up cheer leading and jumped right into volleyball and Tyler is playing tee-ball. Baby Trey has a mouth full of teeth and is constantly on the go. He has so much energy he refuses to sleep through the night so that he can still be up and running while the rest of the house is sleeping. Uuuuugh! (Except for Kev or I, whoever is lucky enough to be up with him.) Tara had a father/daughter dance she just attended and she was absolutely beautiful. Kevin is getting ready to take a trip and will be gone for 45 days and Tammy, Macy, Darby and Payden are going to visit the Casa de Furey June 6-16 and Macy will stay till July 23rd. So, we have been very busy and the fun never stops. Now that I'm getting back in the swing of things, look for more posts more frequently especially since I'll be without my other half for a while.

No comments: