Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Each year my kids are quizzed about what they are thankful for and this year I will answer that question too.
I am thankful for my family. My husband and children for the love they generously give and being who they are, my family for the support, love and encouragement they have always shown and my husbands family for the welcome I have always received and the fine example of family they have always portrayed. I am thankful for my friends for being there to listen, cry or laugh. I am thankful I have a part-time job that allows my to put my family first. I am thankful I have a wonderful house with kind and caring neighbors in an outstanding school district. I am thankful my van keeps going and going and I am thankful Samantha and Gizmo are still here to greet us and love us and keep us warm at night.
I am thankful for all these things and many more!
Hope you have many things you are thankful for too and have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful I haven't had a ♥ attack raising a teen!!!