Monday, November 10, 2008

The missed and the missing

Well Dad has been gone now for almost 2 weeks. Tyler really misses him. I am getting the daily question "How many more months is Dad gonna be gone?" It is so hard for a 5 year old to understand the concept of time and it is heart wrenching to hear the baby announce "Daddy's home!" every time we pull up in the driveway and he sees the Jeep.

**sigh**

In other news- some punk teen with unobservant parents is plaguing our neighborhood. (Sorry to offend but I see no other way to describe the situation when a teenager is out at 2AM during the week and awaking each morning with new bags of stolen goods!!) The offender is hitting our very comfortable in their environment neighbors who feel no need to lock their vehicle in their own driveways. Myself included. I donated my camera, my GPS and the heathen dumped my work bag so that he would have an empty sack to carry his stolen goods. I guess he needed something to conceal the 4 GPS units, the camera and the Blackberry he picked up off our court. Yes, we know it is a teen because we have a video image from a savvy guy with video surveillance but his vehicles were locked and the image was way to quick. The good guys from CSI could stop the footage and give us an accurate still shot but the city's finest couldn't be bothered. The Civic Assc is updating us on his latest acquisitions but so far the little booger hasn't been caught.
For this reason there will be no fall pumpkin patch pics. You will not see Tara dressed as a Fancy Witch, Big Guy as a gallant knight or the baby as a rough and tumble football guru. I hope as you go to take an important picture the lens falls out of the camera ( haha it was broken!) and I hope you feel a twinge of guilt as you see the family pictures you have stolen on my SD card. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your mop of uncut brown hair and I hope the college of your dreams denies you and crushes your spirit. Spineless turd!! I miss my work bag!!

Uugh.... I feel better anyway.

No comments: