Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Kevin! Love, us

Happy Valentines Day dear. I have posted some pics for you to enjoy. The kids have opened their cards and are eating candy they don't need at this hour of the morning. Along with the candy Tara is playing with her newest Littlest Pet and the boys are playing with Bocugons (don't ask what they are- they defy explanation). Tyler has his last basketball game today and I have snacks. Since it's Valentines day, I put an apple, pretzels (gotta be careful of allergies!) juice box and candy hearts in a treat bag. They will have a little after party at CiCi's. I have to work so once again I am depending on the kindness of others for the logistics to make it all happen since I have to work at 3 and his game is at 230. Tara's swim team has a meet today but that is just not working into the time frame. She'll have to sit this one out.
In other news we purchased a 28ft Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher for our camping pleasure. The rig is gorgeous, completely hooked up with back-up cameras, stereo, TVs, new carpet and a whole list of things that promises excitement and fun for all. The seller is a retired Navy guy who has taken meticulous care of this thing and I am longing for the days of summer freedom. The camper is in Florida so the pick-up promises to be an adventure.
I have to go to get everything rolling for today but I promise to write again soon.

No comments: