Friday, December 22, 2006

Is it over yet?

Tyler went to the doctor Thursday for his 4 year old check up. My little boy has moved up in the world- literally. He is no longer in the 50th percentile for height and weight! He jumped up to 70th for weight and 75th for height! Yeahhh Big Guy!
The Christmas madness has settled in and kicked me in the butt. Tuesday I baked. All day I baked pumpkin rolls (I finally used Pam's recipe and it was awesome!), cheese balls, cookies and sausage balls. From these culinary, sweet creations I made little trays of goodies for the kids teachers and our work. My mother laughed and said the genetic flaw has surfaced. Work has been crazy, packages have been sent, received and wrapped, Tyler's birthday is today and the kids are acting as if they are on a strict diet of raw sugar. Yesterday our air conditioner went out with a 50/50 chance of being repaired before next week. I am at work dreading the idea of trying to sleep in the house during the heat of the day. I wonder what the rest of this day will bring?

No comments: