Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Closing and Curls

We have a contract on the house!!! What a relief! Closing will be on the 28th of Aug so no more mortgage payments! Yeeaahh!! I really didn't expect a contract this soon so I am relieved and excited. The day they presented the contract they had already scheduled a home inspection. I'd say they are ready and expecting no problems. Makes me happy and I am sure my father will be thrilled not to cut the grass. The house was a nice place to call home for a while, but it was time to sell. The next house we purchase will be open, bright and updated. Oh, and it will be in Florida! The market is so bad there I am hoping houses will be even cheaper in a year.
Trey got his first haircut today!! Melissa was cutting mine and when I got up from the chair, he climbed up and looked to Melissa and pulled on his hair. That was her cue and she started cutting away the curls. He did well until she was almost done. My baby now looks like a little boy. I bagged some of his precious curls to keep forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Pictures???Let's see this little boy!..

Anonymous said...

When are you moving to Florida?

M. said...

We are hoping to be in Jax next summer. Where are you and Ginny?