Thursday, August 23, 2007

Florida or California??

There is actually a moment here at work where I am able to post. I have pics of Tara's room but I haven't had a chance to sit at my own computer to upload. Remember I said Jax was an 85% sure thing? Well as with anything military, the 15% chance of elsewhere has changed. A bonus has been dangled in front of my DH if he will take orders back to Pt. Mugu and become a flight engineer. The orders are a sure thing for Jax- if he wants them. The orders for Mugu can be reality- if he wants them. I, being of gypsy blood, really don't care. The money would be outstanding. We spent a couple of years at Mugu and we were very happy there. We often commented on how wonderful it would have been to have had kids because the base was very family friendly. Jax would be nice because it would have been wonderful to have been in close proximity to so many of our family and friends. So for me, I am good with either. The decision is all his. ***uuhhhmm**** Any guesses on his choice?

No comments: