Saturday, September 22, 2007

Too old....

Nothing makes my morning brighter than starting my day with a reading from this web site. This morning while laughing out loud with my coffee flavored hazel-nut concoction, Kevin came limping, moaning and whining down the steps.
"I am too old for this!"
He played softball last night. His elbow has a layer of skin removed and has begun to crust over making it painful to bend. He collided with a big ole' Marine as he ran for home and is now stooped over like an eighty-year-old man on a calcium-free diet for the last 50 years. He has a big old bruise on the inside of his thigh, right at his groin where his boys used to be. They got grazed and are still in hiding. He whined and moaned as he feebly stretched out on the couch. I looked at his softball schedule posted by the desk. "Hey dear! Today is Saturday! Just think on Monday you have two more games!" He replied with a groan. Hehehehehe! It's a great morning!

No comments: