Thursday, July 05, 2007

Oops!

I just uploaded some pictures and when I did I realized I hadn't written about Tara's birthday. She once again wanted a pool party. We decorated with multicolor pool /luau decorations. Since we rented the pool after hours we had the place to ourselves. The kids were able to slide, dive and swim as much as they wanted. I had a craft table set up and all 15 or so kids made popsicle stick picture frames. I snapped pics of each child with Tara and they were able to take their framed photos home as a thank you. We had a limbo game set up on the side. (How low can you go?) The kids played several rounds of "push the duck across the pool with your nose". Their dives got very creative and their laughter and giggles could be easily heard as they repeatedly went down the slide. Everyone had lots of fun and kept busy. At the end of the evening when we were packing up to go, I had to chase Macy away from the craft table. She thought the frames were great and I bet she made about 10 to take home. Tara received lots of great presents but I think her favorite has got to be the desk top cd/radio/alarm clock she got from Aunt Tammy, Payden, Macy and Darby. Everyday she is upstairs dancing and singing. Thanks everybody for a great party! Lots of pictures have been uploaded....

No comments: